Recent Research Analyst Ratings Updates for Trican Well Service (TCW)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets to Trican Well Service (TSE:TCW):
- 05/17/2022 – Trican Well Service has had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from CA$4.00 to CA$5.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the title.
- 05/16/2022 – Trican Well Service has had its price target raised by Royal Bank of Canada analysts from CA$5.50 to CA$6.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the title.
- 5/12/2022 – Trican Well Service has had its price target raised by TD Securities analysts from CA$3.75 to CA$4.25. They now have a “holding” rating on the title.
- 05/12/2022 – Trican Well Service has had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a C$5.25 price target on the stock.
- 04/24/2022 – Trican Well Service has been upgraded by analysts at National Bankshares, Inc. from an ‘sector yield’ rating to a ‘buy’ rating. They now have a price target of C$6.25 on the stock, down from C$4.00 previously.
TCW traded C$0.06 down on Tuesday, hitting C$4.49. The stock recorded a trading volume of 822,659 shares, compared to an average volume of 1,405,688. has a fifty-two week minimum of C$2.18 and a fifty-two week maximum of C$4.77. The company has a 50-day moving average of C$4.05 and a 200-day moving average of C$3.49. The company has a current ratio of 2.01, a quick ratio of 1.80 and a debt ratio of 2.98. The company has a market capitalization of C$1.10 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 48.28.
Trican Well Service Ltd., an equipment services company, provides a variety of specialty products, equipment, services and technology for the drilling, completion, stimulation and remodeling of oil and gas wells in Canada. The Company offers cementing solutions, including pre-flushes and spacers, cement plugs, lost circulation, cement design and laboratory solutions, as well as surface, intermediate, production cementing services. , coating, horizontal and corrective/compressed; and cement pumps, bulk equipment and auxiliary cement equipment.
Get daily news and reviews for Trican Well Service Ltd – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of breaking news and analyst ratings for Trican Well Service Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s free daily email newsletter.