Global Acellular Therapy Market Research Report 2022: A
Dublin, May 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Acellular Therapy Market – Strategies and Applications: Focus on Applications, Pipeline and Competitive Landscape” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This strategic report provides a multidimensional view of the strategic evolution of ongoing acellular therapy initiatives. The objective of the study is to have an overall view of active acellular therapy projects implemented in several countries.
The report contains the analysis of variables such as recent trends, technological advancements and international level initiatives across the globe influencing the adoption of cell-free therapy.
The scope of this report is centered on making a detailed study of strategies, R&D best practices across the globe and understanding the direction of prominent stakeholders who are helping to increase the growth of Acellular Therapy initiatives .
Humans have a limited capacity for regeneration. The goal of regenerative medicine is to help an organism heal. Stem cell research has made remarkable progress, laying a solid foundation for its use in regenerative medicine applications of injured or diseased tissue.
Stem cells (SCs) have been used to be transplanted into damaged tissues because SCs live in humans for the rest of their lives and can help differentiate into new stem and differentiated cells. SC transplantation has become the backbone of regenerative medicine. Intercellular communication between stem and differentiated cells has been central to regenerative medicine.
However, the benefits of some stem cell therapies are related to paracrine actions rather than long-term engraftment and survival of transplanted cells. The benefits of stem cell therapy through paracrine actions have led to the development of an acellular therapeutic method, also called acellular therapy.
Acellular therapy based on stem cell therapy should be used to promote regeneration using bioactive chemicals. Intercellular communication between cells is now widely understood to occur through extracellular vesicles (EVs) and not just through soluble bioactive chemicals.
Recent research has focused on finding alternatives to cell therapy which involves paracrine elements. The use of soluble factors (secretome), extracellular vesicles and mitochondrial transport can all be used to generate “cellless” stem therapies. EVs are currently being investigated as possible cell-free therapeutic agents due to their ability to bypass biological barriers and promote intercellular information transmission of bioactive substances.
EVs are a heterogeneous collection of double-layered vesicles surrounded by a lipid membrane with distinct biophysical properties and activities in physiology and pathology. Due to their ability to transport nucleic acids (including mRNAs and miRNAs), proteins and lipids through cells, they are emerging as an important mediator of intercellular communication. Electric vehicles can communicate with target cells in different ways.
The potential use of electric vehicles as therapeutic agents in cell-free regenerative medicine has recently received great traction. Additionally, extracellular vesicles are used to address pathological circumstances and address challenges and operational concerns of cell-free strategy.
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- What is acellular therapy?
- How has acellular therapy evolved over the years?
- What are the strategies and implementation methods in the Acellular Therapy industry that may affect the future perception of the market?
- What are the main applications of acellular therapy?
- How are acellular therapies developed?
- What are the emerging acellular therapies?
- What does the product pipeline for the acellular therapy market look like?
- What is the role of acellular therapy in the treatment of COVID-19?
- What key development strategies have been implemented by the major players to stand in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for the acellular therapy market?
- Who are the major players with significant offerings in the acellular therapy market, and what is the current market dominance for each of these major players?
- Who are the key manufacturers of Acellular Therapy market and what are their contributions?
- What are the emerging trends in the acellular therapy market and how are these trends revolutionizing the treatment procedure of several disease areas such as cancer, neurological disorders or heart diseases?
- What regulatory procedures are needed to unify the approval process for the emerging acellular therapy market?
- What are the gaps in regularizing acellular therapy market adoption into regular healthcare routines, and how are these gaps being addressed?
Main topics covered:
1 Cell-free therapy: overview
2 Stem cell therapy
2.1 Extracellular vesicles
2.2 Cell-free therapy with extracellular vesicles
3 Cell therapy vs non-cell therapy
3.1 Advantages of cell therapy and cell-free therapy
3.2 Risks and limitations of cell therapy and cell-free therapy
3.2.1 Challenges and risks associated with stem cell therapy in regenerative medicine
3.2.2 Challenges and risks associated with cell-free therapies
4 Application of extracellular vesicles (EVs) in regenerative medicine
5 Acellular therapy: a new approach for COVID-19
5.1 COVID-19 therapeutic strategies involving the MSC secretome
5.2 Extracellular vesicles used in COVID-19 for several reasons
6 expert tips
7 Analysis of clinical trials: Acellular therapy
7.1 Acellular Therapy Pipeline Analysis
7.2 Design of acellular therapy clinical trials
188.8.131.52 Product Profile
184.108.40.206 ExoFlo Phase II Study Design
8 Therapeutics based on extracellular vesicles: Regulatory aspects
8.1 Regulatory frameworks in the United States
8.2 Regulatory frameworks in Europe
8.3 Regulatory frameworks in Canada
8.4 Regulatory frameworks in Japan
8.5 Regulatory frameworks in Australia
8.6 Regulatory frameworks in South Korea
8.7 Challenges before clinical translation
9 Competitive landscape
9.1 Clinical developments
9.2 Regulatory and legal activities
9.3 Partnerships and alliances
9.4 Fundraising Activities
9.5 Business expansions
10 company profiles
10.1 Company Overview
10.2 Role in Acellular Therapy Market
10.3 Business Strategies
10.4 SWOT Analysis
- Aegle Therapeutics Corp
- ArunA Biomedical
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc.
- Codiak BioSciences, Inc.
- Direct Organics, LLC
- EV Therapeutics, Inc.
- Evox Therapeutics Ltd.
- Exogenous therapy
- Invitrx Therapeutics, Inc.
- Organicell Regenerative Medicine, Inc.
- Rion LLC
- Stem Cell Medicine Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x9vw66