Fragrance Ingredients Market Latest Research Report on COVID-19 Impact Study by Reports and Data (2022-2027)
Rising demand for cleaning products and significant technological advancements are some of the major growth factors in the industry.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, March 30, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Global Perfumery Ingredients Market is expected to reach $22.18 billion by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. Fragrance ingredients consist of natural and synthetic substances that, when added to products, give them the desired smell. They are widely used in products such as cosmetics, soaps, toiletries, detergents and others. Fragrance ingredients are a mixture of different chemicals that provide a fragrance similar to an aroma. These ingredients are extracted from petroleum or natural raw materials. Fragrances are actively used in personal care and other consumer products.
Growing demand for natural fragrances and consumer inclination for personal care products and aromatic cosmetics and driving the global growth of fragrance ingredients industry. Continuous product innovation, growing demand for air fresheners such as aerosol, room air freshener, car air freshener and increasing consumer base is expected to propel the growth of the global industry. Growing importance and growing awareness of aromatherapy owing to improved living standards is driving the growth of the market. The increasing use of fragrance ingredients in household products such as candles and scent sticks is fueling the global fragrance ingredients market. Rising preferences for natural fragrances and advancements in technology are showing considerable growth in the market. A large amount of capital investment is needed for R&D programs, growing health concerns regarding skin problems and allergies are hampering the perfume ingredients market to some extent.
Download the sample copy of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3299
Other key findings from the report suggest
• Professional and skilled perfumers in the fragrance industry draw from various palettes of essential oils and other fragrance ingredients. They combine them in different ways to produce unique scents that are imparted to various products including personal care, home care, home design, and fine fragrance products.
• Fragrances are gaining popularity with the growing demand for personal care and other consumer products, due to rising per capita income resulting in sufficient disposable income for consumers.
• Among the regional segment of the fragrance ingredients market, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period.
• Among the end-user segment of the fragrance ingredients market, fine fragrances are estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
• Among the application segment of the fragrance ingredients market, personal care is expected to register the highest CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period.
• Major participants include Firmenich International SA, BASF SE, Frutarom Industries Ltd., International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Symrise AG, Givaudan SA, Mane SA, Robertet SA, T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. and Takasago International Corp., among others.
Discount request: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3299
For the purposes of this report, the reports and data have segmented the global fragrance ingredients market on the basis of type, end users, application and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Essential oils
• Aromatic chemicals
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Personal care
• Customer service
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Cosmetics and toiletries
• Refined fragrances
• Soaps and detergents
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Customization request: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3299
• Overview of the global perfumery ingredients market
• Economic impact on the industry
• Market competition by manufacturers
• Production, revenue (value) by region
• Analysis of market effect factors
• Industrial chain, supply strategy and downstream buyers
• Supply (production), consumption, export, import by regions
• Production, revenue (value), price trend by type
• Global Fragrance Ingredients Market Forecast
• Global Fragrance Ingredients Market Analysis by Application
• Analysis of manufacturing costs
• Analysis of the marketing strategy, distributors/traders
Browse for more report
Lecithin and Phospholipids Market: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/04/16/2017576/0/en/Lecithin-Phospholipids-Market-To-Reach-USD-6-88-Billion-In-Total- By-2027-Reports-and-Data.html