Current Research Report on Yoga Mats Market and Unique Predictive Business Strategy by 2028 CryptoGlobe
The Global yoga mat market The size is expected to reach USD 25.16 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report from Reports and Data. The increase in participation in physical training and sports activities, especially among millennials due to the adoption of a sedentary lifestyle and busy schedules, and the higher prevalence of diseases chronicles in the world are key factors driving the market revenue growth.
Yoga mats are typically made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) which doesn’t break down in landfills and is difficult and expensive to recycle. This, along with growing environmental concerns, is having a positive impact on the adoption of eco-friendly yoga mats worldwide. Yoga mats are comfortable, foldable, easy to carry and can be used anywhere. Additionally, leading manufacturers offer UV-resistant products with closed-cell construction to prevent germs from being absorbed into carpets.
Companies are introducing the latest innovative designs and features to provide additional benefits. For example, Yoga Design Lab introduced Infinity Mat, which is a new type of yoga mat. It is ideal for all yoga and fitness exercises and contains the right amount of cushions. The product is made of biodegradable natural wood rubber, providing pro-level comfort and performance. Such moves would help create new opportunities for yoga mat producers in the market.
Download a sample report on the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4695
Some highlights of the report
- The PVC segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020, owing to its profitability and easy availability. It also offers durability and flexibility, as well as being easy to wash, compared to other materials. Due to its light weight and friction resistance properties, many developing countries such as Argentina, India, Brazil and Mexico use PVC mats.
- The natural rubber segment is expected to grow at a faster revenue growth rate during the forecast period. The natural rubber yoga mat is eco-friendly, comfortable and provides superior grip. This mat also has antimicrobial properties that help keep it clean.
- The e-commerce segment is expected to grow at a significant pace in terms of revenue over the forecast period. The revenue growth of this segment is attributed to great accessibility to the Internet. E-commerce also offers a better price for a product and consumers can easily compare the price of different products available on multiple websites. Some other benefits include advancement of digital payment options, discounts or coupons, clear product information, easy replacement and refund of products, and availability of fast delivery options.
- The yoga and fitness segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to the growing number of health and fitness centers. Instructors properly guide in these clubs to practice yoga, especially for pregnant women, elderly people and people with various health conditions.
- North America accounted for a significant share of yoga mat market revenue in 2020. Rising prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases has led to increasing focus on health and fitness, as well as adoption increased yoga and meditation. The expansion of the yoga industry is also contributing to the growth of this market. Various companies in the region are focusing on using recyclable and natural materials to produce yoga mats, due to the increase in sales of fitness equipment.
- Some major companies profiled in the market report are Adidas AG, EuProMed, Hugger Mugger Yoga Products, Jade Yoga, Lululemon Athletica, Manduka, LLC, Prana, Fabrication Enterprises, Inc., Barefoot Yoga Co., and Sequential Brands Group, Inc.
Customization request: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4695
For the purposes of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global yoga mat market on the basis of material type, distribution channel, end-use, and region:
Hardware Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- natural rubber
- Cotton or Jute
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Supermarkets or Hypermarkets
- Specialty stores
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Yoga and fitness clubs
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- The rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Inquiry before buying the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/4695
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- What was the size of the yoga mat market in 2020?
- What is the expected revenue compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the Yoga Mats market during the forecast period?
- What is the key factor that should drive the adoption of yoga mats?
- Which region is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the Yoga Mats market?
- What are the major companies operating in the global market?
Business Development Manager
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
Email: [email protected]
Reports and Data | The Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Read the latest press release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-yoga-mat-market