Commercial Lighting Market Research Report Including SWOT Analysis, PESTELE Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Global Industry Outlook and Key Players Analysis by 2030
The introduction of smart commercial lighting systems has led to improved security and public safety, which are significant factors driving the revenue growth of the global commercial lighting market
The Global commercial lighting market The size reached USD 9.75 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a CAGR of 21.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. The growth in market revenue is attributed to the growing need for more energy-efficient lighting systems, rapid infrastructure development, and ongoing and upcoming smart city projects in developing countries. The use of smart lighting in commercial and industrial applications has steadily increased in recent years, due to the growing focus on energy conservation. Using such energy-efficient LED lighting technology significantly reduces maintenance expenses as they use about half the electricity than standard halogen, incandescent and fluorescent lights.
Additionally, such commercial lighting does not emit UV light and operates at low voltage, while having long life, design flexibility and durability. For example, LEDs typically last 30,000 to 50,000 hours, depending on the fixture, compared to 1,000 hours for an incandescent bulb and 8,000 hours for a fluorescent lamp, respectively. Thanks to the extended lifespan of LED luminaires, they have minimal maintenance costs, which helps in reducing expenses and energy bills, and is expected to drive the revenue growth in the market between 2022 and 2030.
Get a sample report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1274
The report also profiles established and emerging market players, covering business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Key players in the market include GE Current, A Daintree Company, Hubbell, Schneider Electric, ABB, Zumtobel Group, Acuity Brands Lighting Inc., Wipro Lighting, Siteco GmbH, Cree Lighting, WAC Lighting and Signify Holding.
Key Points of the Commercial Lighting Market:
- Industry structure analysis of Commercial Lighting market by identifying various sub-segments
- In-depth analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Benchmark of the competitive landscape
- Commercial Lighting Market analysis based on growth trends, futuristic prospects, and contribution to total market growth
- Analysis of drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global commercial lighting market
- Complete analysis of competitive developments such as extensions, agreements,
For the best solutions on the market, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/commercial-lighting-market
The report studies the historical data of the Commercial Lighting market and offers valuable insights into the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
Emergen Research has segmented the global commercial lighting market on the basis of light type, installation type, technology type, application, end use, and region:
- Light Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Thousand Units; 2019-2030)
- Plant Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, ‘000 Units; 2019-2030)
- New facility
- Replacement facility
- Renovation facility
- Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Thousand Units; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Thousand Units; 2019-2030)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Thousand Units; 2019-2030)
- Commercial offices
- Retail stores
- Restaurant and sports facilities
- Health care
The full regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request report customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1274
Key Points of the Commercial Lighting Market:
- On March 4, 2020, Legrand acquired Focal Pointr, which is a manufacturer of architectural lighting products. The acquisition aims to provide innovative IoT-based commercial lighting solutions to Focal Point’s customers, thereby strengthening its market presence.
- The wireless segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2021. The growing demand for smart lighting systems in commercial locations such as offices, power plants, streets and others so that they can be accessed from remote locations are expected to drive segment revenue growth.
- Moreover, in restaurants and other recreational places, these cordless lights are adopted to give the place a sophisticated look with elegant color configuration for complementary beauty. Additionally, wireless installation technology requires less space and eliminates the need for additional cables in a small space, thereby increasing the adoption rate of such lighting.
Thank you for reading our report. Report customization is available. To find out more, please contact us and our team will ensure the report is customized to your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting firm with an extensive knowledge base on cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are expected to become more prevalent over the next decade.
Press release available @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-commercial-lighting-market
Company Name: Emerging research
Contact person: Eric Lee
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia