Ag Equipment Intelligence Releases Custom Research Report: Electric Farm Machinery: Outlook to 2027
The editors of Farm Equipment Intelligence published a new authoritative study on electric agricultural equipment on March 15, 2022 — Electric agricultural machinery: outlook until 2027.
The 52-page report features original reporting from expert farm machinery journalists as well as primary research on the impact of electric farm machinery for North American equipment dealers, manufacturers and suppliers.
Featuring data compiled from separate surveys of hundreds of North American dealers and farmers, this authoritative document provides you with the research you need to strategically position your business for the electric farm equipment revolution.
Filled with charts, tables and graphs, the report includes:
- 5-year outlook for electric agricultural machinery
- What is Driving the Adoption of Electric Machinery in Agriculture and When Experts Predict Electric Farm Machinery Will Measurably Penetrate the Market
- Economics of electric farm machinery and batteries, including projected purchase costs versus alternative fuels and perceived service, repair and parts costs
- Views from North American dealers on the challenges and opportunities of selling and servicing electric farm machinery alongside diesel power, and the potential for changes in distribution models
- Views of North American farmers on their likelihood of purchasing electric farm machinery
- Additional online resources approved by the award-winning editorial team to provide ongoing, curated information on electric farm machinery.
For more information or to purchase the 52-page research report, visit https://www.